Blu-Ray Ripper and Converter
Convert blu ray (M2TS) videos into HD videos: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Apple TV h.264 720P, HD WMV, MPEG-2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video.
Rip blu-ray discs to general-format video files: AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, and FLV.
Blu-Ray Audio Extractor and Image Grabber
Extract audio from Blu-ray discs to MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, FLAC, APE, M4A, RA, AC3, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU Format.
Capture movie images to JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP files according to interval and duration.
Turn Regular Videos into DVD Movies
Convert videos like AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, XviD, MP4, DV, VOB, ASF, 3GP, NUT, YUV, H.264/AVC, M4V to DVD movies.
Create DVD Folder or ISO File
Turn multiple videos into DVD folder or ISO image files.
- Full Support for Multimedia Devices
Rip blu-ray discs for playback on any multimedia device: iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, NDS, Wii, mobile phone, PMP.
- Crop, Trim, Clip, Merge, and Split Videos
Crop video playing area; trim video clips; merge several videos into new one; or split one file into several.
- Add Watermark or Artistic Effects
Customize your video with picture watermarks or text titles, then further customize the video by adding special effects like Mosaic, Carve, Sand, or Snowflake.
- Create and Edit DVD Menu
Various DVD menu templates are available. Personalize your DVD menu with background music, pictures, and menu topics.
- Supported DVD Formats
All DVD formats, including DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM, DVD-5 and DVD-9 are supported.
- Video and Audio Parameter Settings
Detailed video and audio settings such as bit rate, resolution, frame rate, sample rate, and codec are available to correspond with your multimedia players.
- Preview Effects in Real Time
Preview and compare your video with the original in two real-time windows.
- Adjust Image
Manually adjusting display brightness, contrast, and saturation.
- Multiple Profiles to Choose from
Choose from various profiles for different devices. Set your own preferred parameters and save as your own profile.
- Skip Menu
"Skip Menu" function means that the created DVD movie will be played without displaying the menu, but viewing the menu during playback is available.
- Run in Background
Run Blu Ray Ripper in the background to do other tasks on your computer.
- Batch Conversion
Convert several files in batches to save time.
- Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7;
- 1GHz Intel/AMD processor or above;
- 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended);
- 50MB free hard disk space for installation (10GB or more for temporary files);
- Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher;
- Recordable DVD drive;
- BD-ROM; AnyDVD HD v6.5 or above; UDF2.5 Driver (for Windows XP only).